[U-Boot-Users] new cpu directory

Dylandrea Young dylandrea2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 18:19:25 CEST 2007

Hello, all,

  I am going to port U-boot to a Freescale MPC5121e based board. The MPC5121e uses the e300 CPU core based on the PowerPC instruction set.  I checked u-boot cpu directory and found there are bunch of cpu specific subdirectories. Anyone happens to know that one of the subdirectory is suit for e300 CPU? If there is no any existing cpu directory for e300 CPU core, I guess I have to create a new cpu directory and write associate cpu specific files.

  Thanks,

  Dna