[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on nadflash for at91sam9260ek

Victor Librado vlibrado at bioingenieria.es
Wed Jun 6 18:33:47 CEST 2007

Hello all,
I'm working with u-boot for booting in nandflash with the evaluation
board atmel at91sam9260ek. Nandflash reads ok, but performing and erase
doesn`t work.

I get these messages trying to erase a block of the nand and writing the
environment variables to nandflash.

Any help? I'm missing a configuration parameter in config or what may
happens?

U-Boot> saveenv
Saving Environment to NAND...
Erasing redundant Nand...Timeout!U-Boot>
U-Boot>

U-Boot> nand erase 0x60000 0x20000

NAND erase: device 0 offset 0x60000, size 0x20000
Timeout!
SAM NAND 256MiB 3,3V 8-bit: MTD Erase failure: -5

OK

Victor Librado Sancho
Departamento I+D