[U-Boot-Users] new cpu directory

Jon Loeliger jdl at freescale.com
Wed Jun 6 20:20:57 CEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-06 at 12:18, Dylandrea Young wrote:
> The board I am working on is manufactured by Freescale.
>
> Is the boards/freescale directory existing? I couldn't find it from
> U-boot-1_2_0 downloaded from denx.de.
>
> Dna

You should definitely start with a clean clone of
the master repository off of denx.de then, and not
a tar-ball release.  The 1.2.0 release was quiet some
time ago now.  And yes, there is no boards/freescale
directory in it like there is in the current top of
repository on denx.de.  And yes, if it is a Freescale
board, it goes in boards/freescale now.

Thanks,
jdl