[U-Boot-Users] NAND patch update for KB9202B

Matthias Kaehlcke matthias.kaehlcke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:24:19 CEST 2007

hi wolfgang,

El Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 01:02:05AM +0200 Wolfgang Denk ha dit:

> In message <20070607205405.GD7048 at traven> you wrote:
> >
> > this is an update of the NAND support patch for the KB9202 board,
> > adapted to changes in the board specific Makefile
>
> Sorry, but I have to reject this patch. Please see
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Patches for help.
>
> * Signed-off-by: line is missing.
> * Patch is not inline, but compressed and thus unreadable
> * Patch contains coding style violations (C++ comments)

thanks for your comments, i'll take them into account in the future

this patch is void anyway, right after posting it i saw that christian
from kwikbyte just submitted a updated version of the patch i intended
to correct.

best regards

--
Matthias Kaehlcke
Linux Application Developer

   Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over
     their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change
                              (Malcolm X)
                                                                 .''`.
    using free software / Debian GNU/Linux | http://debian.org  : :'  :
                                                                `. `'`
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 47D8E5D4                  `-