[U-Boot-Users] Correct place for new drivers?

Mike Panetta mpkernel at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 11 15:47:45 CEST 2007

I want to add some I2C device drivers to my tree and I was wondering
where the correct place to put them would be so any patches I make in
future would be accepted.

I was thinking drivers/i2c (which does not exist) is that ok?  I have
the Philips 2005-1 I2C demo board and I wanted to add support for some
of the devices on there which could possibly be on future devices to
control LED's or power or whatever.  I am thinking about eventually
building a board around the AVR32 processor and I may use one or 2 of
these devices, so they would not be added to the tree for no reason (and
surly someone else out there uses I2C devices other then RTC's on their
boards).

I would also like to eventually add support for the Atmel board
controller on the NGW100 as soon as I figure out how it works. :)

So basically where is the best place to put a load of I2C drivers?

Thanks,
Mike Panetta