[U-Boot-Users] [ARM] TI DaVinci support -- a conspiracy?

ksi at koi8.net ksi at koi8.net
Thu Jun 21 00:55:11 CEST 2007

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, Wolfgang Denk wrote:

> In message <Pine.LNX.4.64ksi.0706201145290.23921 at home-gw.koi8.net> you
> wrote:
>> That's to the list maintainers...
>>
>> Is it some kind of conspiracy around TI and their DaVinci chips? I
> can't
>
> No, it may be just that you ignore the rules.

I don't.

>> Sorry for ranting but I can't understand WHY all my efforts to
> contribute to
>> OPEN SOURCE U-Boot are totally ignored and my postings are filtered...
>
> Your patch was rejected because your message of > 100 kB exceeded the
> list's size limit of 40 kB. You should have received a notification.

I sent my patch in smaller chunks TWICE since then and those postings ARE
showing in the archive. I've even got a notification from Peter Pearse that
he added my patch to his list that I quoted in my last postings, those
missing from the archive.

And that is not patches that didn't make it into archives (they did,) that's
my questions about what is those patches' fate that I posted yesterday.

Last attempt has been made on May 7th and those patches made it into
archives. I've got a message from Peter on May 8th and since then nobody
bothered to tell me if there is something wrong with those patches or
whatever. Just complete silence.

---