[U-Boot-Users] ROMFS

Monstr at seznam.cz Monstr at seznam.cz
Sat Jun 23 18:17:59 CEST 2007

>FWIW, I like to run all my code through scripts/Lindent (in the Linux
>kernel tree) before submitting.  It takes care of all that fiddly
>stuff so I don't have to go searching for things.

Lindent skript is good but it is without checking long of comment and intend create lot of coding style violations

I use liuboot. (Lindent with -pcs  - http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/CodingStyle)
[microblaze at monstr common]$ cat /home/uboot/liuboot
#!/bin/sh
indent -npro -kr -i8 -ts8 -sob -l80 -ss -ncs -pcs "$@"

You can try it on common/cmd_jffs2.c
[microblaze at monstr common]$ liuboot cmd_jffs2.c
[microblaze at monstr common]$

And check.

Without checking long of comment- Is it a problem longer row than 80 character?
lines 56, 64, 69, 557

Check the lines 477, 681, 721, 819, 1307, 1402, etc.- consist of some white space
(Do not add more than 2 empty lines to source files - it is violation)

I think Lindent with -pcs (or liuboot) is great but brings up many problems.

Best regards
Michal Simek