[U-Boot-Users] Sata patch with respect to uboot testing repository

mushtaq khan mushtaq_k at procsys.com
Mon Jun 25 07:00:06 CEST 2007

In your mail you had written:

The patch was checked in, so now you are supposed
to test the resulting code and provide feedback

Hi Wolfgang,

You have not applied the sata patch to your u-boot-testing repository. I
downloaded u-boot-testing code from your testing repository
git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-testing
And i couldn't  find my changes, Please apply the sata patch to your
testing repository. For your convenience iam attaching the sata patch
with the mail.
This sata patch is with respect to u-boot-testing repository, which
resolves the prototype mismatch between sata_read and block_read.

Thanks,
-Mushtaq