[U-Boot-Users] u-boot environment variables in nandflash fails

Victor Librado vlibrado at bioingenieria.es
Tue Jun 26 13:23:50 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I'm using u-boot in atmel at91sam9260. U-boot version 1.1.5 with atmel
patches.

When I config myboard.h I set the net environment variables this way:

#define CONFIG_ETHADDR  "02:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa"
#define CONFIG_IPADDR   "172.31.1.20"
#define CONFIG_SERVERIP "172.31.1.119"

Environment variables are defined in NANDFLASH.

When u-boot starts the "printenv" command shows the variables ok, but
when I load my Image, system takes really the value of the variable:
         0.VALUE_OF_VARIABLE (e.g. It starts with ethaddr 0:02:aa:aa:aa:aa).

What may happens?

Regards,

Víctor Librado.