[U-Boot-Users] Set bootcmd through BDI2000

nicky geerts nicky.geerts.news at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:56:57 CEST 2007

I believe that there is redundant storage of those environment
variables in the flash.  (CFG_ENV_ADDR_REDUND etc)

With the BDI2000 you can isue the "dump" command (type "help" in the
BDI2000 cli) to copy the contents of the flash into a file on your
tftp server.  The file needs to be available and writable (tftp client
can't create new files, or something), so make an empty file and
change access restrictions to 666, and dump the flash contents into
that file.

Nicky