[U-Boot-Users] How to Port U-Boot to New Hardware Platform?

Haifeng.Wu at infineon.com Haifeng.Wu at infineon.com
Thu Mar 1 03:27:13 CET 2007

Hello Ben,

Thank you for your advice and I've read through the README file in the
top directory and the Manual on the wiki site.
Both of them emphasize the configuration for different platforms, with
less on how to port it.
Here I've found that in the 7th chapter of <Embedded Linux Primer> the
function and basic concept of bootloader is clearly explained.
I hope that it will help those guys like me.

I've tried to find the most similar board to our platform, but I don't
know where can find more information on the boards list in the /configs
directory.
Google gives too many useless results, which always give just some words
on it, yet not details.

Thank you for your help.

BEST REGRADS AND HAVE A NICE DAY

WU Haifeng