[U-Boot-Users] Changes to U-Boot Development Process

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 6 00:09:38 CET 2007

Hello,

I would like to get the custodian system finally up and running.

All the  custodian's  (public)  repositories  have  been  set  up  on
www.denx.de and are ready for use.

You can find an overview about the current situation at
	http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/Custodians
plus some usage instructions at
	http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/CustodianGitTrees

As mentioned before, I would like to establish a strict match between
a repository and a custodian, i. e. each of the git repositories  can
be pushed into by exactly one custodian. This is already the case for
all repositories except for the MIPS repo.

For MIPS, we have 3 volunteers. I wrote before:

> It's really great to receive so much voluntary help, but in  the  end
> we  can  have  only  one  custodian  for  MIPS. However, for me it is
> impossible to decide who to chose of Robert, Rodolfo or Hans. Can you
> please try to sort this out among the three of you,  eventually  with
> feedback from the list?

I have received zero responses about this so far. Robert, Rodolfo and
Hans - please comment.

Custodians: those of you who already sent me their SSH keys should be
able to start using their respective repositories immediately.

All the others (i. e. Peter Pearse, Tolunay Orkun, Rafal  Jaworowski,
the  MIPS  custodian,  Andy Fleming, Jon Loelinger, Scott McNutt, and
Markus Klotzbücher): can each of you please send me your  public  SSH
keys?  [If  you  don't  want  to  send it by e-mail, you can also use
jabber: wd at jabber.denx.de].

Thanks in advance,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
As far as the laws of mathematics refer  to  reality,  they  are  not
certain;  and  as  far  as  they  are  certain,  they do not refer to
reality.                                           -- Albert Einstein