[U-Boot-Users] Changes to U-Boot Development Process

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 6 11:08:18 CET 2007

In message <20070306075759.GA6726 at gundam.enneenne.com> you wrote:

> > I have received zero responses about this so far. Robert, Rodolfo and
> > Hans - please comment.
>
> I wrote to you on this topic several letters. Maybe you didn't recived
> them?! =:-o

I found just one when I searched my logs; sorry for overlooking this.

> However, here my last comment:

That's what I found.

> On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:12:14 +0100, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:
>
> > No problem for me. I can drop my "nomination" if someone else suppose
> > to better help the MIPS subtree than me. As already said I have just
> > one MIPS based board (AU1100)...

Let's see what Robert and Hans say...

> > On the other side, I'm currently working on LCD and boot LOGO support
> > for the PXA270 (in the past I sent a patch on these topics for AU1100
> > but it losts in deep space... :) so, if you agree, I can switch my
> > nomination on LCD and LOGO support.

Good idea, but let's use a more general name and not restrict  it  to
LCD;  I'll set up a u-boot-video repo. Please send me your public SSH
key.

> Please, let me know if you receive this message.

ACK.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Success covers a multitude of blunders."       - George Bernard Shaw