[U-Boot-Users] U-Boot Configuration file for mpc8343m board

Frank Prepelica Frank.Prepelica at ubidyne.com
Tue Mar 6 12:03:43 CET 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

Of course, you are right. But I have to admit that I'm a little bit
overburdened in that.
I found a how-to for customizing u-boot for my own board. I followed the
Steps and "only" the configuration file is missing. If its don't working,
I can at least exclude that point.
Is there maybe a patch or something else to get the necessary files?

Thanks for advance

Best regards,
Frank