[U-Boot-Users] Changes to U-Boot Development Process

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 6 15:49:44 CET 2007

In message <89A528FE6DB0FA44877BB2F05B84671805650B1A at ZIPPY.Emea.Arm.com> you wrote:

> > Hi Peter, can you inform me (or the list), when you are ready
> > to accept patches for review?
>
> 	You are welcome to submit your patch as the first
> ARM based board patch under the new system as at:-
> http://www.denx.de/wiki/UBoot/CustodianGitTrees
>
> Unfortunately you will receive no prize for this,
> and possibly suffer from my learning process ;-)

We all will have to larn a lot in this process.

I appreciate all sort of feedback and reports  of  experiences,  good
and  bad - I'd like to collec tthis information in the U-Boot wiki so
we can all together find a workign style that fits.

...which opens another question: as many of you know, we have a  long
list  of  unprocessed  patches in my queue. The most efficient way to
move things forward would be if the new custodians started looking at
these old patches, too.

What is the best way to inform you about what is still open?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Don't panic.