[U-Boot-Users] arm SoC code in U-Boot.

Peter Pearse Peter.Pearse at arm.com
Tue Mar 6 18:02:31 CET 2007

Hi
	I see from
http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/homepage.jsp?nodeId=02XPgQ82172
973 that
there are IMX SOCs with three different ARM cores (920, 926, 1136).

Hopefully, there would be some commonality in the u-boot imx code - so
repeating it under the individual cpus seems wasteful.

Arguably freescale could produce a SOC with someone else's core

(although I think that would be a silly idea of course ;-> )

I could live with cpu/freescale/imx. Presumably it would be built in
via the SOC value?

Regards

Peter

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.