[U-Boot-Users] Flashing U-boot to p2-sample board

Pharaoh . pharaoh137 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 13:53:43 CET 2007

Hi

I am trying to flash U-Boot to a new p2-sample board which has omap
730. I can't use OST utilities to flash u-boot over USB since the
debug board doesnt have USB port. I tried using Code Composer studio
but there it is not able to initialize the target cpu etc. I tried
RealView ICE with the RVI but my board is not getting detected therer
too.

I am planning to use H-JTAG which is a free utility. Has anyone tried
this before? Can I use H-JATG with RealView ICE (I think I can use)?

Any information regarding the topic as whole will be helpful.

-Pharaoh.