[U-Boot-Users] [PPC4xx] Please pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-ppc4xx.git

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Thu Mar 8 16:00:59 CET 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 15:50, Sam Song wrote:
> Stefan Roese <sr at denx.de> wrote:
> > The following changes since commit
> > fa1aef15bcd47736687be1af544506e90fba545d:
> >   Stefan Roese (1):
> >         Use dynamic SDRAM TLB setup on AMCC Ocotea eval board
> >
> > are found in the git repository at:
> >
> >   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-ppc4xx.git
>
> Could it be possible to paste the change on this list?
> It would be better for change tracking by maillist.

The patch summary is posted. So I assume you are talking about the complete
patch itself, right? I'm not sure if we want to do this. In this example it
would have been no problem, but normally these pull requests will generate a
quite big patch, that will collide with the max mail-size of the
mailing-list.

Best regards,
Stefan