[U-Boot-Users] [PPC4xx] Please pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-ppc4xx.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 8 17:55:01 CET 2007

In message <200703081601.00260.sr at denx.de> you wrote:

> > Could it be possible to paste the change on this list?
> > It would be better for change tracking by maillist.
>
> The patch summary is posted. So I assume you are talking about the complete
> patch itself, right? I'm not sure if we want to do this. In this example it

We have a special situation here insofar, as Stefan as the Custodian
added patches himself.

> would have been no problem, but normally these pull requests will generate a
> quite big patch, that will collide with the max mail-size of the
> mailing-list.

It makes no sense to post patches for such custodians pull requests.

I also check in patches without posting them first...  It's  kind  of
common law... Is this a problem to anybody?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
News is what a chap who doesn't care much  about  anything  wants  to
read. And it's only news until he's read it. After that it's dead.
                           - Evelyn Waugh _Scoop_ (1938) bk. 1, ch. 5