[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] add support for sbc8349, MPC832XEMDS, MPC8349EA, MPC8360EA, and various bugfixes

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Mar 8 22:07:06 CET 2007

In message <20070308145454.6a60322b.kim.phillips at freescale.com> you wrote:

> I was going to ask you to pull from the mpc83xx tree on your server (I updated it), however, I seem to be having trouble doing so myself:
>
> $ git pull http://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc83xx.git
> Cannot get the repository state from http://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc83xx.git
>
> I'm wondering whether the path has changed, or whether a

That's probably a problem on our side; we changed the gitweb format to
show the custodian trees as "forks"; see
http://www.denx.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi and click at the "+" in front of
the u-boot.git entry...

This must have broken HTTP access; we'll try to fix this ASAP.

In the meantime, please use git protocol, i. e. try

$ git pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc83xx.git

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than you
free with my breakfast cereal."
           - Zaphod Beeblebrox in  "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"