[U-Boot-Users] Yucca ethernet timeout

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Mar 9 20:24:14 CET 2007

On Friday 09 March 2007 15:01, Dale Dunlea wrote:
> I'm using the Yucca board from AMCC and recently re-built u-boot to
> take advantage of the changes regarding SPD configuration enabling the
> use of DIMMs other than those supplied with the Yucca platform.
>
> Since the upgrade, I'm seeing timeouts during TFTP. Has anyone else
> seen this? Sometimes the transfer will complete, but more often, it
> won't. Here is a dump of what happens at boot:

Hmmm. I have not seen this. But I tested much more intensive on the Katmai
than on the Yucca. Could you please tell me which versions of U-Boot didn't
show this problem, so that we can better try to find the source of the
problem.

How often does it happen? Has your network lot's of broadcast messages?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan