[U-Boot-Users] CFG_CMD_NAND

Charles Krinke ckrinke at istor.com
Sat Mar 10 00:36:42 CET 2007

I have a functioning 1.1.6 source tree and need to define CFG_CMD_NAND now for an additional nand chip. When I do add the constant to the include/config/header file, I seem to get bolloxed up in an undefine of 'abort'.

This looks like it is probably an include in a header and then down to libgcc.a and occurs from some subroutine called "__trampoline_setup" which is defined in gcc's tramp.S file.

Can anyone shed any light on this sort of thing and how the most straight forward way to figure it out is?

Charles