[U-Boot-Users] [GIT-PULL][Blackfin] Please pull http://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Mar 10 15:18:02 CET 2007

In message <200703100857.39521.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> ive been trying to get my head around the u-boot system when it comes to
> building out of tree ... is there a document somewhere that talks about
> $(obj)/$(src)/etc... and i just havent found it ?

We've copied this from the Linux make systems.

I have to admit that I'm not aware of more documentation than the few
hints in the Linux kernel Makefile.

As usual: the U-Boot manual  is  a  wiki,  and  you  are  welcome  to
contribute and to improive it.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Our missions are peaceful -- not for conquest.  When we do battle, it
is only because we have no choice.
	-- Kirk, "The Squire of Gothos", stardate 2124.5