[U-Boot-Users] Ethernet SBC2410x/SMDK2410

Timothy Rosario trosario at metrocast.net
Sun Mar 11 22:00:25 CET 2007

Hi, I have an Embest SBC2410-II board. The SW it came with loads
linux and runs the network just fine. I can ping it and see its web
page. When I compile and download u-boot and runs fine and has the
ping option available but when I try to run ping it fails with this
message "CS8900 Ethernet chip not found?!" and my BDI unit reports an
exception has occurred. Has anyone see this before? looking through
the code it seems everything it setup correctly with the driver for
this.

Thanks,
Tim