[U-Boot-Users] Hiiii....Everyone

ThomasB psyphi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 10:21:15 CET 2007

I use also Wind River ICE SX with my board, and I have the same problem, I
can't load u-boot in RAM. So it's no possible, we have to find another idee.
I think it's maybe possible to launch ours boards with an old boatloader and
then to load with serial interface or tftp the uboot image and to flash it?

2007/3/16, kushal ahuja <kushalahuja at gmail.com>:

> We have WinderRiver VisionIce debugger to load an image to our board. Do
> anybody have an idea how to move forward to bring the board up.Its not
> showing BKM prompt
>
> On 3/16/07, kushal ahuja <kushalahuja at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear All,
> > I have a new board with me which has nothing onto it.I also have u-boot
> > image with me, but when i am downloading the image by using hyperterminal
> > (kermit) its not loading into my board. What to follow to bring up my board
> > plz. suggest.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards,