[U-Boot-Users] a compile warning

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Sat Mar 17 17:09:03 CET 2007

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 06:41:17PM +0800, 邹伟 wrote:

> *In s3c2410.h,all these function below :*
> are showed this warning:*type qualifiers ignored on function return type*

Yes, I have observed this, too - and submitted a patch in mid-february
to this list.  Unfortunately it did not receive any comment and -
AFAICT - also was not applied to the tree either.  I know the
maintainers are busy, and they've just reorganized their maintenance
structure.

Maybe somebody can look at this trivial fix again? Thanks!

The message-id is: 20070216225725.GG11991 at prithivi.gnumonks.org

Cheers,