[U-Boot-Users] [patch] only use $(TEXT_BASE) if it is set

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Mon Mar 19 03:10:12 CET 2007

On Sunday 18 March 2007, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> we've moved

let's try this again ...

we've moved TEXT_BASE out of the build system for Blackfin and into the config
header so that when porting to a new board, users dont need to set both the
CFG_MONITOR_BASE and TEXT_BASE to the same value in two remotely different
files

for u-boot general though, i'd like to apply the attached patch that simply
says only utilize TEXT_BASE in global common files if it is set ... that way
everyone else can continue to use TEXT_BASE in their board specific .mk files
while in Blackfin, we can simply unset it
-mike