[U-Boot-Users] help required ....m a student

Ben Warren bwarren at qstreams.com
Mon Mar 19 14:47:40 CET 2007

Raj,
--- raj pal <viki24681357 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> i m doing a project on MPC 8540 . when i start
> minicom
> the login prompt doesnt come. again while deploying
> some error messages occur like

/opt/Embedix/home/raj/project/test2/tmp/vmlinux.UBoot/tftpboot/vmlinux.223
> cp -f

/opt/Embedix/home/raj/project/test2/src/u-boot/u-boot.bin/tftpboot/u-boot.bin
> cp:

/opt/Embedix/home/raj/project/test2/src/u-boot/u-boot.bin:
> No such file or directory
>
> so plz help.......

You'll have to supply MUCH more context.  This doesn't
look like it has anything to do with U-boot.  Some
kind of script is trying to run on your host, but of
course we have no idea what script or what it's trying
to do.

regards,
Ben