[U-Boot-Users] [patch 03/10] remove SZ_31M

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Mar 19 16:32:56 CET 2007

In message <20070319135522.GA17326 at pengutronix.de> you wrote:

> > NAK. As mentioned before, I would like to get rid completely of these
> > stupid SZ_* macro definitions. If you change the  code,  then  please
> > change it into something readable that does not use any of these.
>
> Ok, but this may take some time since I'm busy with $customer.

Thanks.

> Would (31 * 1024 * 1024) be ok or do you prefer something else?

That's perfecty OK, I think.

[Well, I'm always tempted to write something like "31 << 20" instead,
but I've been told that's unreadable, either ;-) ]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The best index to a person's character is a) how  he  treats  people
who can't do him any good and b) how he treats people who can't fight
back."                                            - Abigail Van Buren