[U-Boot-Users] You are ready to start on what will most likely be a discarded draft of the first story but go ahead and write down your ideas.

Aubrey cmyy at olsonline.com
Mon Mar 19 17:39:55 CET 2007

Excerpt from "Witch Hunted" Witch Hunters Recent events have driven a wedge been the Adepts and normal people. Now, as a marketer, as a copywriter, as a business owner or CEO, what do you do with all of this?
com Mar 19, 2007 04:17:55 I guess I was one of those semi-humorless users (remember, I did laugh, after all) who didn't quite "get it" on first glance.
and the sale after that.