[U-Boot-Users] about sector lock in u-boot flash.c

chark_uboot at 126.com chark_uboot at 126.com
Fri Mar 23 13:45:01 CET 2007

hi all,
I use a AT49BV1614A (2MB) as my flash memory,after write the u-boot.bin into it,I can't write/erase the flash, even chip erase command.this u-boot.bin is compiled from u-boot-1.1.3 #make chk4510_config;#make(chk4510 is a board I make some changes from evb4510),
I find there's a flash_protect program in flash.h:
#if defined(CFG_FLASH_PROTECTION)
extern int flash_real_protect(flash_info_t *info, long sector, int prot);
but I can't find the flash_real_protect,I want to figure out how to unprotect my flash
thks for help:)