[U-Boot-Users] u-boot for new board

mushtaq khan mushtaqk_921 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 26 09:17:49 CEST 2007

Hi saif,

  We have booted u-boot from grub for x86 board.

  You need to change the u-boot.lds and config.mk both these files will be in board/respective_board/

Saiful Khan <saiful.etc at gmail.com> wrote:
    Hello,
  I have a winriver sbc7447 board & vxworks bootloader is there. i want to put u-boot and after that linux on that board. I look at the     u-boot-1.2.0 code, and I come to know that I have to write some files new. can you please guide me from where to start. First of all while writing the include/configs/sbc7447.h what are the minimum things i need to define. If I can do it with your help this will add u-boot to support sbc7447 also.

  Thanks and regards
  Saiful