[U-Boot-Users] Problems porting U-boot to custom board

michael.firth at bt.com michael.firth at bt.com
Tue Mar 27 10:36:31 CEST 2007

Apologies for that, I did think I'd checked the FTP site, but obviously
I hadn't as the file is on there.

I would suggest that the note on the SourceForge site doesn't make it
that clear that SourceForge has been discontinued - I think for a lot of
projects the 'current source code' is in a CVS/GIT repository, but for
many projects that 'current source code' isn't considered stable. It
seems for U-boot that the top of the GIT tree is considered stable,
which makes the situation slightly different. Prepending the note with
"This SourceForge area is no longer being updated - " would clarify
things a lot.

Thanks

Michael