[U-Boot-Users] i2c_set_bus_num

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Wed Mar 28 03:07:27 CEST 2007

Kim Phillips wrote:

> See "Initial Stack, Global Data" in the u-boot README.
>
> If your memory controller, or whatever you want to access while unable to write global
vars, is hanging off of the 2nd bus, do something equivalent to what the
8349ITX does (look for CFG_SPD_BUS_NUM).

I have plans to fix this problem, by enhancing the i2c functions to take
a bus number.  This will eliminate the global variable that causes this
problem.

I plan on working on this patch once all the other patches that I
submitted have been applied.