[U-Boot-Users] Memory Periodic Timer Prescaler help!!

Leonardo Guedes lgmariano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:12:50 CEST 2007

Hi, my name is Leonardo and I'm a brazilian programmer. I'm having problems
to port u-boot to a new board. My problem is about the sdram memory, I need
to set the powerpc mptpr_ptp and I don't know how. How do I discover if the
divider should be 32 or 16 or 8??...I'm using a 16MBytes (64Mbits) sdram
memory which needs a refresh every 15.625us (just 1 memory bank). The  main
cpu clock is 65.536Mhz and the bus clock is 32Mhz. Plese, any help would be
great!!!

Thank you