[U-Boot-Users] NAND flash driver for MPC 8548

Chris Fester cfester at iphase.com
Fri Mar 30 22:06:06 CEST 2007

Shalabh (or anyone else who's interested),

> On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 11:46 -0700, sagarwal wrote:
> > Ben
> >
> > My intent was more to let other people looking for
> > a NAND driver for the 8548 know about it. Right
> > now our project here is still some ways away from
> > merging our diffs. I've also exchanged emails
> > with Andrew Fleming. I guess I sent the code
> > in haste. I apologize.

We've got a preliminary driver for mpc834x series chips working with the
UPM and an STMicro 128MB NAND flash for Linux (yeah, sorry for being
off-topic).  It's still rough around the edges and not ready for a
community merge, but it works semi-reliably now.  Let me know off list
if you'd like the source.

Share and Enjoy!  :)
Chris