[U-Boot-Users] problem to load uImage but not zImage (on virtex-4board)

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Wed May 2 18:30:34 CEST 2007

I take it you are running PPC405 core, right (since it's possible use
Microblaze there)? Try to uncomment "#define DEBUG" in lib_ppc/board.c.

You'll see u-boot output regarding board info, see whether it's
consistent.

Regarding debug - do you use BDI2000? In any rate, are you sure kernel
crashes on that printk() operation or you just don't see any output on
console? Where exactly it crashes?

Leonid.