[U-Boot-Users] self-fulfilling prophecy girdle

Elijah L. Schaefer uijg at modusmedia.com
Sat May 5 23:50:26 CEST 2007

Needless to say, my results with women have been pretty amazing!
I get this question a lot from guys. Because of a unique situation and good timing - he's agreed to come clean at Yanik Silver's upcoming Underground III.
I travel a lot in my business so I don't have time for a steady relationship right now.
Ask any woman who's ever dated a millionaire strictly "for the money," and she'll tell you it was one of the worst experiences of her life. If I ever decide to "settle down" I know I can use them to meet that one special lady, but for right now, I'm having way too much fun!
In fact, whenever I first talk with a woman, I hide the fact that I do OK for myself, moneywise.
He's one of the few guys I personally will take advice from. Unusual last minute opportunity John Alanis.
Their information can literally make you "life-changing" money. What if a truly beautiful, truly sexy woman were to whisper in your ear, daily, and tell you exactly how to succeed with women of rare beauty? If you've heard of one of them - this is the other one!