[U-Boot-Users] RO jffs2 implementation for bootloader

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Mon May 7 19:38:20 CEST 2007

Hi Matthieu,

On Monday 07 May 2007, Matthieu CASTET wrote:
> Using jffs2_nand_1pass.c make thing lot's of better (very fast scaning)
>
> Unfortunalty the code seems incomplete : if I do a ls, there are missing
> files.

Do I understand this correctly? Some files are displayed and some are missing?
Could you give an example?

> Do you know what's the status of jffs2_nand_1pass.c ?

No, sorry I personally haven't used the JFFS2 code in U-Boot before.

IIRC this code originally is coming from Ladislav Michl (please correct me if
I'm wrong here). So Ladis, can you say something about the status of this
file and why it not used at all?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Stefan