[U-Boot-Users] Can't build U-Boot 1.2.0 for AT91

Alex Parkinson okalex at gmail.com
Fri May 11 15:01:13 CEST 2007

On 5/11/07, Wolfgang Denk <wd at denx.de> wrote:
> In message <1ec5776b0705110518j5197f022y1ec4d3c8a7a52a53 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> May I ask why you did not search the archives for answers? You are
> supposed to do this before posting.

Sorry, I tried to search the archives, but they were down.  As it was
posted on the U-Boot website that the archives are frequently down, I
wasn't sure when they'd be back up, so I posted to the list.

> Your toolchain used hardware FP unconditionally, whereas u-boot uses
> software FP.
>
> Fix your toolchain.

Thanks for the advice.  Any tips as to how I can fix my toolchain
would be appreciated.  I understand that that's a question for
Buildroot users, but perhaps someone on the U-Boot list has seen this
problem before.

> > ------=_Part_166760_10567894.1178885911346
>
> And NEVER post HTML on this list!!

My apologies.  I didn't realize I was posting HTML as Gmail does that
automatically.

Alex