[U-Boot-Users] "ERROR : memory not allocated" during HUSH script execution.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Sat May 12 01:49:49 CEST 2007

Hi:

I have set of HUSH scripts running on u-boot 1.2.0. I'm using them for
testing. Scripts are rather complicated with some level of nesting where
one script can call other scripts (via "autoscr"). "setenv" command is
also used actively.

In certain point execution always fails because of memory allocation
failure (see screenshot in the bottom).

Of course, I don't expect somebody to resolve my particular scripting
problem; my question is of more general nature. I would like to ask
people, actively using HUSH shell, to share their information regarding
whether there are some known issues with HUSH or setenv.

May be, somebody has a patch to fix/replace/improve HUSH (which lacks
many functions anyway) and that can be very helpful as well.

Thanks,

Leonid.

LEDs Test............Success
Module ID............Success
DRAM Test............Success
Flash Test............Success
GPIO  Test.......
.................................Success
ETH LOOPBACK Test...Success
CAN GPIO Test...Success
MIL-1553 Test.......Success
Diagnostics Cycle 1 Complete
Succeeded: 8/8
Failed: 0/8
cycle_rc=0xffee
LEDs Test............Success
Module ID............Success
DRAM Test............Success
Flash Test............Success
GPIO  Test.......
.................................Success
ETH LOOPBACK Test...Success
CAN GPIO Test...Success
MIL-1553 Test.......Success
Diagnostics Cycle 2 Complete