[U-Boot-Users] PXA27x usbtty start up sequence

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Sun May 13 01:19:07 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm still playing with the PXA27x USB device support...

Using serial console with a bootdelay of only 1 second is ok, but
using usbtty is not. In fact is not possible to stop boot sequence
anymore unless bootdelay is increased at least 10-15 seconds needed to
run the terminal on the new ttyUSB0 device and to enter the password.

Is someone using usbtty during the boot sequence?

Also I notice that when usbtty is selected as the default console the
system doesn't start up until I connect the kermit/minicom to the new
ttyUSB0 device.

Is someone getting the same behaviour?

Thanks,

Rodolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127