[U-Boot-Users] bug in cpu/ppc4xx/start.S

Bruce Adler bruce.adler at acm.org
Sun May 20 21:37:35 CEST 2007

hi,

what's the preferred method for reporting u-boot bugs? enter
them into the bug database on sourceforge.net, or post them
to the mailing list, or email the designated custodian?

the reason I ask is that I just discovered a bug in the
OCM initialization code for the PPC405EZ

at line 786, the mtdcr instruction specifies the wrong register,
it should say "r4" not "r3"

this:

         addis   r3,0,0x0800             /* OCM Data Parity Disable - 1 Wait State */
         mtdcr   ocmdsisdpc,r4

should be changed to this:

         addis   r3,0,0x0800             /* OCM Data Parity Disable - 1 Wait State */
         mtdcr   ocmdsisdpc,r3

bruce