[U-Boot-Users] Imminent u-boot-fdt pull request

Jerry Van Baren gerald.vanbaren at smiths-aerospace.com
Fri May 25 13:54:47 CEST 2007

Kim Phillips wrote:
> On Tue, 22 May 2007 00:06:06 -0400
> Jerry Van Baren <gvb.uboot at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Please review the u-boot-fdt changes.  I intend to request Wolfgang pull
>> the pending changes soon.  All of the changes (except the last trivial
>
> I have properties being placed at the wrong level, timebase- and
> bus-frequencies not being updated, there are multiple copies of the
> code, and, it is hard to read - I saw a line length of 139!
>
> Please work on your CodingStyle.  I haven't finished debugging here.
>
> Kim

Hi Kim,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll check things.  Pointers to files (and
lines) would be helpful.  :-/

WRT line lengths, Wolfgang dinged me on them so I created a cleanup
patch.  As a result, one patch has line length violations and a later
patch fixes them.  This may be related to your line length and multiple
copy comment.

Thanks,
gvb