[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] logos directory & default logo

Rodolfo Giometti giometti at enneenne.com
Fri May 25 15:26:13 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 04:34:57PM +0200, Rodolfo Giometti wrote:

> I'd like to modify the logo support. Currently I notice that there are
> only one logo file into "u-boot/tools/logos", however I think is

About this topic I suppose is better define a "default" logo. My idea
is to leave to the developer the ability to specify its preferre logo
as follow:

wwpc1100_config :       unconfig
        @$(MKCONFIG) $(@:_config=) arm pxa wwpc1100
        @echo "LOGO_BMP = wwpc1100.bmp" >> include/config.mk

if no LOGO_BMP is specified then the system uses a "default" logo
which can still be the "denx.bmp".

Comments?

Rodolfo

GNU/Linux Solutions                  e-mail:    giometti at enneenne.com
Linux Device Driver                             giometti at gnudd.com
Embedded Systems                     		giometti at linux.it
UNIX programming                     phone:     +39 349 2432127