[U-Boot-Users] dataflash broken on at91sam9260ek

Jonathan Kotta jpkotta at gmail.com
Fri May 25 22:01:59 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have a at91sam9260ek with a DataFlash on CS1.  It seems like U-boot
is detecting the flash, but it is not working properly.  I uncommented
the printf()s in drivers/dataflash.c, and I think it has something to
do with how it's configuring the partitions.  The "found * dataflash"
lines are printf()s I put in the first switch statement of
AT91F_DataflashInit().

I am using U-Boot 1.2.0 within Ulf's buildroot.

found no dataflash
found AT45DB642 dataflash
Start=C0000000, End (computed)=C0000000,