[U-Boot-Users] loads command is not working

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat May 26 15:08:51 CEST 2007

In message <fde666620705252327u7d1baaa3mb710cb4ea7276a2b at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to test loads command?

The most reliable way is using "cu", see
http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/SystemSetup#Section_4.2.

YOu may have success with other terminal emulation  programs  if  you
adjust  timing correctly, but details are left as an exercise for the
reader. If you just need a working tool, use "cu".

> I think I am testing this command with wrong procedure, I hav used
> hyperterminal to test loadb and loady commands.

Use "cu".

> ------=_Part_83045_16143021.1180160852412

And never post HTML on this list.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The Wright Bothers weren't the first to fly. They were just the first
not to crash.