[U-Boot-Users] bootcmd

Matt Gessner mgessner at Avidyne.com
Thu May 31 17:04:02 CEST 2007

OK, I tried something slightly different but it doesn't boot.

fsload $addr uImage || chpart nand0,1 || fsload $addr uImage && bootm
$addr

I can tell it didn't find uImage in the first partition and that it
switched over to the second partition (b/c mtddevnum changes).  Then it
loaded uImage from the second partition, but then I get a prompt back.

Any suggestions??

Thanks,

Matt