[U-Boot-Users] u-boot "go" command query

Verma ubootusers at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 06:59:03 CET 2007

Hi ,

I have copied ".bin" file of an application program onto "0xb0300000" flash
location in the INCA-IP board from Infineon .
When trying to execute this application from flash , using "go 0xb0300000" ,
the following message is displayed.

INCA-IP-ROM # go 0xb0300000
## Starting application at 0xB0300000 ...

After this message , no more execution was happening ( the board is
hanging).

Kindly, provide me with tips on how I can solve this issue..

Thank You,
Verma.