[U-Boot-Users] MTD update?

Marcel Ziswiler marcel at ziswiler.com
Fri Nov 2 11:18:07 CET 2007

Hi William

William Juul <william.juul <at> datarespons.no> writes:
> Except for the issues mentioned above, I have ported all drivers
> necessary to run MAKEALL ppc/arm without errors and warnings. Many
> drivers were trivial to port, but some were not so trivial. The
> following drivers must be examined carefully and maybe rewritten to
> some degree:
>   cpu/ppc4xx/ndfc.c
>   cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/nand.c
>   board/delta/nand.c
>   board/zylonite/nand.c

I am more than happy to review your code and can help to port it onto the PXA320
NAND controller used on the delta/zylonite. I do have two custom PXA320 based
boards (one with small and the other with large page NANDs) on which I can test
it.
I am currently working on a port of the nand_spl to the PXA320 architecture. So
far it boots-up fine from NAND on the small page variant. The large page stuff
can probably benefit from your work.

Cheers

Marcel